Who You Are
- You have experience at a media or creative agency with a focus on copy strategy and/or full-funnel marketing.
- You’re naturally comfortable communicating with clients over Zoom, Slack, and email — this is partly an account management role, and you will be talking to clients as part of your day-to-day workflow.
- You have a thirst for creating content that performs well, and the ability to optimize content for maximum performance across platforms and channels.
- You have a keen eye for detail and want the responsibility of shipping ads, emails, articles, and social media posts that reach millions of people.
- You are an excellent writer, understand different writing voices/tones, and bring a passion for storytelling in multiple formats.
- You have excellent research and communication skills, as well as a deep knowledge of copywriting best practices.
- You understand how content management systems, email marketing platforms, and social media management platforms work, and have experience with at least one of each. Experience in HubSpot, MailChimp, Sprout, and/or Google Analytics is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Craft and execute creative and content strategies and campaigns across paid media, social channels, SEO, owned & earned content, and marketing/nurture emails.
- Help manage internal timelines and workflows for digital campaigns and copywriting projects/deliverables.
- Actively collaborate on projects with a team of copywriters, designers, technical marketers, and longform writers.
- Represent our creative strategies and work to clients.
- Support our in-house social media strategy and execution practice.
- Support client rebrands and brand strategy projects.
- Manage the delivery of a variety of content deliverables and visual media, including digital advertising creative, social media graphics, animated videos, and longform thought leadership.
- Collaborate with our senior strategists and creatives, as well as our graphic design team to integrate design and copy across deliverables and accounts.
- Collaborate with our Creative Director and web design and development teams to produce best-in-class websites.
- Collaborate with departmental leadership to develop a deep understanding of what our clients do and facilitate more effective cross-departmental collaboration.
Perks and Benefits
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, with an additional 4 mental wellness days per year
- 100% company funded health insurance, with dental and vision options
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Permanent remote work option
- Summer Fridays (office closes at 3:00 PM) and Fall/Winter/Spring Fridays (office closes at 5:00 PM)
- Monthly wellness stipend and quarterly employee appreciation gift
- One-time reimbursement for work from home equipment
- Monthly team bonding sessions / happy hours
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every day