Our world is more digital than ever — it’s time for your brand to give video-based marketing a try to increase sales, conversions, and ROI. Here’s how to do it…
People want information fast and effortlessly, so it’s hardly surprising that video has quickly become one of the most powerful channels for increasing brand awareness. After all, would you rather read a detailed whitepaper about how great a brand is or watch a short, entertaining video? We’re guessing you picked the latter — and your audience will too!
In fact, 91% of marketers use video content in 2023 because it works. The average person already watches lots of videos online. In 2020, online video consumption increased for 96% of consumers. And thanks to social media and video-sharing platforms, anyone — including those in the B2B world — can deliver high-quality videos that attract consumers. Sure, B2B companies might use video marketing differently than their B2C counterparts, but they’re making massive strides. Your audience is ready to see videos from businesses — with 72% of customers saying they prefer learning about products and services through videos — so let’s dive into how we can make this strategy work for you.
Why Video Marketing?
What’s so great about video marketing, you might ask? To put it simply, a lot.
For one, Google loves videos. Though it hasn’t officially confirmed prioritizing search results with video, countless marketers have found that video has positively impacted their SEO results.
It also makes a massive difference once people are on your site. According to 83% of video marketers, an embedded video increases dwell time and can also increase conversions by 86%. On top of that, these bite-sized clips encourage social shares, generating 12 times as many shares as text and images!
How to Leverage the Power of Video Marketing
Start with the simple things when creating a highly effective video marketing plan capable of transforming your B2B business. Ask yourself:
- Who is my target audience? You can’t create a video that resonates if you don’t know your audience.
- What is the goal? Similarly, it’s impossible to have a compelling marketing video without a clear objective.
- Where will the video live?: Finding the right platform isn’t always easy, so you’ll need to do some careful research.
- What is my budget? You don’t need an extravagant budget to achieve significant results. When done right, even a video shot on a smartphone could do the job.
- What are the creative requirements? Nail these details down to create a video that meets your needs.
Next, consider utilizing these B2B video strategies that will convert viewers in no time:
- Brand videos. Simple yet effective, these short but highly produced videos quickly capture attention, establish a strong brand identity, build trust, and ultimately leave viewers with a positive impression. Instead of focusing solely on selling something, brand videos tell customers who you are, what you do, and why you do it, creating a more humanized approach that can lead to sales.
- Case study videos: Showcase what your company has done for other businesses. You can also create testimonial videos featuring satisfied customers to make a lasting impact and sway over new customers.
- Educational videos: Help your audience learn about your industry, products, and services in a time-efficient manner while positioning yourself as a trustworthy thought leader.
Save Time and Get Results by Leaving Video Marketing to the Experts
Video marketing has a lot to offer, but it isn’t without its limitations. Creating and delivering a video takes time, manpower, and money, and there’s little-to-no flexibility when updating it. Ideally, you want to get it right the first time — and that’s where partnering with an agency like Thunderfoot can work to your advantage. Not only can we save you time, but our expertise in the B2B space also lets us deliver creative content that’s sure to turn heads.
Discover how we designed sizzle reel videos and other original assets for the United Nations Development Programme.